Riddley is a locally owned and operated business that has seen tremendous growth in the past 10 years providing store fixturing for the retail market. We are excited to be expanding to a new facility that will bring extra capacity and functionality. If you would like to be part of our team, apply today! Riddley Retail Fixtures, Inc., is currently looking for an experienced marketing manager familiar with the retail fixtures industry. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to work independently, generating sales leads, identifying new markets, and creating marketing strategies. The ability to collaborate with in-house team is a must.
Riddley Retail Fixtures, Inc., is currently looking for a Drafter with experience in AutoCAD, CabinetVision, or similar design software to help support the wood fabrication and casework side of our growing business. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to work in a dynamic manufacturing environment and to prioritize and complete multiple projects independently. Previous experience with woodworking shops and programming CNC equipment a plus.
Healthcare and dental coverage
Paid vacation time
Matching 401(k) retirement savings
Convenient work hours (M-F, 8a-4:30p)
Basic job duties include:
• Create and update technical drawings for the wood-parts manufacturing in AutoCAD or other computer aided design software
• Create and update machine programs to be used to cut wood parts
• Work with Engineering and production staff to produce parts that meet customer specifications
• Assist in troubleshooting issues that may arise during the fabrication or assembly process
• Create models out of rough sketches
• Coordinate with other teams to ensure the model is correct
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Associates in drafting or 2-5 years relevant experience
• Ability to problem solve
• Ability to stay organized
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
• Solid mathematical skills
• Very detail oriented
• Knowledge of necessary regulations
• Great time management skills
• Ability to work on your own
If you would like to be part of our team, contact Nicholas Wiebelhaus, General Manager, at [email protected] or 704.435.8829.