At Steffes, we are committed to building an environment where our team is inspired and empowered to create innovative product and service solutions that revolutionize the industry. Spread across 5 states, our family owned and professionally managed company delivers products, service and production support that serve as the foundation for long-term customer relationships. Steffes is a diversified business, with deep engineering and operational capabilities. Our passion to unlock customer value has earned us business relationships that are testaments to our customer delivered focus with over 30 years of positive experience across all our business divisions. In addition, guided by our core values our team unleashes the talents in our diverse workforce which has earned us a Top 50 Best Places To Work for the 7th straight year. These relationships have fueled our expansion both within and outside of North Dakota – and now it is time to expand our team to Shelby, North Carolina! Shelby is our newest Facility, apply to join our team and help us build Shelby from the ground up to be a Best Place to Work in the region. Steffes offers a great Culture, Benefits and a potential for a 4 day work week.
This position is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day maintenance of Epicor (ERP system) and ensuring efficient operations. The role will manage troubleshooting of functional and technical database issues along with system maintenance while also supporting employee roles, security, customization, and report design. This position will work closely with the System Integrator, Epicor, and Third-Party Support teams.
Steffes Core Values
Trust: We promote growth and long-term success by making wise decisions with trust as an essential component.
Respect: We unleash creative talents of our diverse workforce by treating each other the way we would like to be treated.
Teamwork: We believe people achieve much more by working together.
Integrity: We follow through and keep our word while being open, honest, ethical, and fair.
Safety: We view our co-workers as family members of our business and strive to ensure safety for all.
Humility: We recognize and appreciate strengths and contributions beyond one’s self. We are modest, genuine, and authentic.
1. Oversee Epicor day-to-day operations including managing employee and security set up in Epicor, associated third party systems, and new technology and device set up.
2. Maintain current Epicor customizations including reports, forms, and dashboards. This includes routine maintenance and continuous improvement edits.
3. Perform Epicor routine database maintenance which includes:
4. Develop new customizations and reports as requested by business groups and approved by System Integrator.
5. Assist in Upgrade Testing by working with business groups and Epicor support where issues arise.
6. Facilitate problem solving with groups to resolve gaps between Epicor and Steffes processes.
7. Participates in an Epicor Steering Committee with regular meetings and reviews.
8. Learn and develop an understanding of Epicor features and third-party applications in order to troubleshoot system issues.
9. Assist in Epicor Training of internal resources as needed.
10. Manage Epicor support tickets between Steffes Support and Epicor or Third-Party Support (Quick Ship, Doc Star, etc.).
11. Leverage internal and external people, systems, and processes to facilitate successful completion of projects.
12. Work across multiple functions and employee levels to accomplish goals in a collaborative manner.
13. Create, maintain, and organize necessary documentation and records; responsible for the quality of project deliverables and documentation.
14. Support and help develop their team with professional development short- and long-term goals.
15. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in collaborative manner with customers, suppliers, co-workers, and management.
16. Helps company meet its Strategic, Quality and Safety objectives.
17. Other duties may be assigned.
Customer Service – Demonstrate excellent customer service and display a positive attitude and behavior consistent with the Steffes Code of Conduct and Core Values.
Quality – Actively support and participate in Quality Improvement.
Conduct – Demonstrate and support the Steffes Code of Conduct.
Policies and Procedures – Demonstrate and support Steffes Policies and Procedures by:
Physical Demands of Position