Riddley is a locally owned and operated business that has seen tremendous growth in the past 10 years providing store fixturing for the retail market. We are excited to be expanding to a new facility that will bring extra capacity and functionality. If you would like to be part of our team, apply today! Riddley Retail Fixtures, Inc., is currently looking for an experienced marketing manager familiar with the retail fixtures industry. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to work independently, generating sales leads, identifying new markets, and creating marketing strategies. The ability to collaborate with in-house team is a must.
Riddley Retail Fixtures, Inc., is currently looking for a Lead Estimator with experience preparing estimates for commercial casework to help support our growing business. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to work in a dynamic manufacturing environment, maintain focus and be detail oriented, and complete multiple projects independently, while meeting deadlines. Previous experience with Inventor software, Cabinet Vision and/or AlphaCam software a plus.
Healthcare, vision and dental coverage
Paid vacation time
Matching 401(k) retirement savings
Convenient work hours (M-F, 8a-4:30p)
Basic job duties include:
• Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents
• Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents
• Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements
• Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
• Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information
• Maintains technical knowledge by reviewing technical publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Minimum Education and Experience
• 5-10+ years relevant work experience
• Ability to analyze information
• Read blueprints and architectural drawings
• Strategic Planning
• Attention to Detail
• Highly organized
• Strong communication skills
• Microsoft Office Suite