The HUESKER Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of geosynthetics, agricultural and industrial textiles.
Marketing Coordinator Job Description
We are looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator, a creative individual with outstanding organizational and communication skills, and strong ability to work in a team, forming and maintaining networks. Our office is located in Shelby/ NC, “Charlotte’s Backyard”.
To ensure success, the candidate should be result-oriented and have a solid understanding of marketing techniques with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as a meticulous attention to details. Candidate will be personable with a positive outlook and interested in a challenge and eager to work hard.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Operational coordination and implementation of targeted marketing measures in consultation with International Marketing to support the sales teams.
• Contact and coordination with external agencies for market-specific campaign development and implementation
• Adaptation and proofreading of all high-profile texts from headquarters to ensure consistent language in the North American market
• Monitoring and designing social media communication
• Organization, planning and preparation of events (trade fairs, congresses and conferences)
• Maintaining trade fair equipment (exhibition stands, technology, consumables)
• Collaboration in the international marketing team to create synergies and efficient workflows
• Media planning for digital and print advertisements as well as implementation of the planning during the year
• Creation and dispatch of local press releases for image building of the corporate and product brands
• Ensuring compliance with corporate identity guidelines in local communication
• Developing and monitoring the work processes associated with one’s own work area:
o Self-directed monitoring and adherence to the cost budget for own area of responsibility
o Network with key stakeholders, e.g. agencies, international marketing colleague
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
• Bachelor degree (preferred), preferably in Marketing/ Communications or related.
• Three years of experience in the field of marketing or events
• Experience in the professional use of digital media (web/social media, Typo3, Indesign)
• Practical experience in event organization
• Experience in writing articles and press releases
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and web editing packages
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Disability insurance
• Flexible spending account
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Waiting period may apply