We do more than make glass fibers. We provide solutions to complex problems through innovation and proprietary technologies. Whatever your pain point – manufacturing, sourcing, R&D, and more – our team can navigate you towards a complete solution.
· Responsible for keeping the proper yarn supply close to the creel in order to change bobbins efficiently.
· Loading creels; lifting bobbins overhead and bending over
· Constantly walk the length of creel to patrol and keep yarn running from all spindles in use.
· Use pallet jack to push materials – anywhere from 300-500 pounds
· Assist the operator in doffing a warp.
· Repack pack out materials.
· Prep beams.
· Operate forklift as needed
· Must be able to lift 35 pounds, often overhead, repetitively for 12 hours.
· Must be able to remain on feet, walk, stand, bend, stoop, and reach for 12 hours.
Must be able to work at a quick pace
Apply by texting “BWFGLASS” to 22100